www.lysana.com

8.7.14

Take My Hand




































































Wearing: Glassons Knit/ ASOS Midi Skirt/ Witter 'Topper Heels/ Ray Ban Club Masters/ Mimco Pony Hair Bag





Winter is here, yay....cue the sarcasm! I cannot say I am too pleased as I am definitely a summer person hands down, BUT one good reason for winter is its fashion (as I keep telling myself)
The ability to wear beautiful chunky knits, leather minus the sweating and cocoon coats add to this seasons versatility.

For a modern silhouette I have teamed an ASOS midi skirt with a relaxed, oversized jumper and my favourite leopard print heels, balancing my need for a grungy style of dressing with a little bit of lady thrown in! ;)

Midi skirts are on right on trend for this season and are insanely flattering on all body shapes. This relaxed way of styling has been seen on 3.1 Phillip Lim and Elizabeth and James' recent runway shows and translates easily into anyones wardrobe, so don't be afraid to try it.



Lis xx


(Click the highlighted links to find the items I'm wearing)

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you summer all the way. But I have a special love for fall/winter clothing and I love love LOVE what you are wearing!

    xo

    Michaela

    http://michaelajeanblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! You can use grosgrain ribbon to make ribbon bow to dress up your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Giới thiệu dự án bất động sản nằm trong gói tín dụng 30.000 tỷ, các bạn có nhu cầu vào tham khảo thêm thông tin. Căn hộ Tanibuilding Sơn Kỳ 1 | Can ho Tanibuilding Son Ky 1

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love the mixture between animal print and burgundy sweater.

    Eea P
    www.eeapetrescu.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice and Cool! this midi skirt is simple and sensational. I liked the way you match your sexy heels with handbag. This is a good and unique way to spend winters in vintage alike style.

    ReplyDelete