www.lysana.com

6.12.12

Cool Rider



























Susan Rep Kaftan/Dress, Topshop Sandals/ Mihaela Menichelli 'Savanna' Bag/ Michael Kors Watch/ Spell Designs Necklace



This summer for me is all about staying cool as Melbourne's weather likes to be extreme at the best of times. I am going to live in short dresses, short shorts and anything basically short, bohemian and grungy.
The dress pictured above is from a label called Susan Rep, it fits my crazy lifestlye at the moment as it seamlessly works both day and night and I can make it fit for the beach or add some motorcycle boots and get that grungy street vibe I crave from my outfits. I NEED versatility in my crazy life at the moment!

Christmas is around the corner and its crept up on me so soon that I barely have time to write my list for Santa, but I know what I will be hoping for under the tree and its ANY and when i say any, i mean ANY bag from the Michaela Menichelli Range

Here's hoping Santa reads this blog post and gets on to the webpage link ;) Santa buy me this bag please


Also Find more amazing Kaftans and dresses at Susan Rep, you will be hooked on them like I am 

Buy Susan Rep Here


xx


Photos By  Rosanna Faraci Photography

1 comment: